What is the Zuwat refund process?
You can check out our entire return policies here.
Zuwat has an easy to process, customer friendly refund policy
- I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the product received by you is damaged or defective, you could return the product in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned product, we will inspect it. If the product is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
- I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund along with free 15 day returns
- I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
- In case of change of mind, before shipping your order, just call us to cancel your order or you can cancel it from your Zuwat account and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied to the same credit card/debit card which will reflect in your card within 7-14 business days. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 15 days to return them, with the below terms and condition applied:The return is in accordance with Zuwat returns policy.
- The items are in its original retail packaging (Sealed/Closed Box).
- 5% deduction will be applied.
- In cases, of clothing & fashion orders, the original tags and seal be present along with the original packaging.
- I made a transaction via credit card. How can I receive a refund?
In case if you cancel the order or if it’s cancelled before shipping, the amount will be refunded back to credit card/debit card automatically which will reflect in your card within 7-14 business days.
If you cancel the order, products which are shipped but not delivered, you will receive a full refund as Zuwat store credits within 24 hours. Upon request, we can arrange for a transfer back to your credit/debit card. The amount may take up to 30 days to reflect in your card statement, depending upon the issuing bank.
For delivered products, wherever the return reason is met as per Zuwat return policy and post inspection by our team, we will refund the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) as your Zuwat store credits within 24 hours. Upon request, we can arrange for a transfer back to your credit/debit card. The amount may take up to 30 days to reflect in your card statement, depending upon the issuing bank.
You can request to transfer Zuwat wallet credits back to the debit/credit card or bank account within 180 days/6 months of the order date.
- I made a transaction via cash on delivery. How can I receive a refund?
If you paid by cash/card on delivery, we will issue a refund to your Zuwat store credits. From the Zuwat store credits, you can either place new order or transfer the credits to your bank account.
For more details you can contact us at 042-522-689